|No.333 Hezuo Road, Hi-Tech Zone, Chengdu 611731 CNfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Place of Origin:||Chengdu China|
|Certification:||Medical CE, ISO13458. free sales certification, etc.|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||335*305*390 CARTON|
|Delivery Time:||150-200 sets a month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Sample Type:||Lithium Heparin Anticoagulant Whole Blood, Serum And Plasma||Sample Volume:||100ul|
|Bar Code:||Two-dimensional Bar Code||Testing Time:||12 Minutes/ Sample|
|Resolution:||Auto And Real-time||QC&Calibrate:||Real Time Full-auto Finish|
|Display:||7inch TFT Touch Screen||Printer:||Built-in Thermal Printer|
automated biochemistry analyzer,
clinical chemistry analyzer
New Veterinary blood Test and Coagulation Biochemisty Analyzer SMT120V
SMT-120V is a completely new chemistry, electrolyte, immunoassay and coagulation analyser for animal health diagnosis producing accurate reference laboratory quality results.
|Sample Type||Lithium Heparin Anti-coagulated whole blood, serum and plasma|
|Bar Code||Two-dimensional bar code automatically read|
|Testing Time||12 minutes/sample|
|Testing Principle||Absorption spectroscopy, transmission turdimetry|
|Testing Method||End point, rate, fixed time|
|QC & Calibrate||Auto and real-time to complete|
|Work Environment||Temperature:10-32℃ Humidity:<85%|
|Light Source||12V/20W, halogen lamp with lifespan over 2500hours|
|Optic System||After the filter spectral, 8 wave length synchronous detection: 340,405,450,505,546,600,630,850nm|
|Power Adapter||Input: AC100 V-240,50-60 Hz
Output: 15V 7.0A,105 W Max
|Display||6.5 inch multi-touch screen. Android system. Multi-language support|
|Storage||4 GB ROM. 10000 PCS data|
|Printer||Built-in thermal printer|
|IT Connection||2 USBs|
|Weight||4.2 Kg of the analyzer, 0.6 Kg of power adapter|
1. Easy operation: Only three steps to results.
2. Single test up to 25 parameters.
3. 12 minutes to results.
4. Improved user experience.
5. Small sample volume: Sample volume required for analysis is only 1/10-1/20 when compared to traditional chemistry analysers.
6. Easy to carry: 5kg. The analyser was designed to be portable and have a small footprint, ensuring that it can be used anywhere at any time.
7. No maintenance consumables, such as tubing, pumps or valves required, which saves on maintenance expense.
8. Accurate results:The SMT-120V analyser utilises the photometric colorimetric principle, which is superior to the dry chemistry analysers using a light reflection principle. The accurate rotor mould guarantees consistent test sample and dilution volumes, eliminating random error and cross contamination.
Story of Seamaty
The mission of Seamaty is to bring diagnosis closer to the patient, not only by way of point of care, but also more affordable. Our mission also resonates with our company value of constantly striving to be closer to our internal and external partners. The founder of Seamaty, Mr Peng Ran, has been involved with the analyser development from inception stages and never gave up on fulfilling the development brief. He had a real passion for and an obligation towards bringing this brand new experience in point of care diagnostics to the global primary healthcare sector. Following years of development, ensuring the best quality product, Seamaty launched its first easy to use, quick, accurate and cost effective fully automated point of care biochemistry analyser. This was followed with the development of the veterinary version for our close companions, to bring the same innovation to their healthcare. Seamaty is accredited as a high-tech enterprise and holds an ISO13485:2015 quality management system for medical device manufacturing certification issue by TUV. All Seamaty products are CE listed.
Contact Person: sales11