|No.333 Hezuo Road, Hi-Tech Zone, Chengdu 611731 CNemail@example.com|
Point-of-care testing (POCT) is medical testing at or near the site of patient care and can improve patient care by providing results in short turnaround time.
The SMT-120V is a high quality point-of-care analyzer ideal for or use in hospitals, ambulatory facilities, physician's offices and urgent care settings. The SMT-120V analyser utilises the photometric colorimetric principle, which is superior to the dry chemistry analysers using a light reflection principle. The accurate rotor mould guarantees consistent test sample and dilution volumes, eliminating random error and cross contamination. Using advanced technology, this analyzer delivers accurate and reliable test results in just 12 minutes, using as little as a few drops of blood and a medical reagent tray.
The key benefits of the SMT - 120V are:
1. Easy operation: Only three steps to results.
2. Single test up to 25 parameters.
3. 12 minutes to results.
4. Improved user experience.
5. Small sample volume: Sample volume required for analysis is only 1/10-1/20 when compared to traditional chemistry analysers.
6. Easy to carry: 5kg. The analyser was designed to be portable and have a small footprint, ensuring that it can be used anywhere at any time.
7. No maintenance consumables, such as tubing, pumps or valves required, which saves on maintenance expense.
8. Accurate results.
Contact Person: Mr. Bob Zhu